2018 Winter Harvest Event
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 PADS of Elgin will be hosting the Winter Harvest for the Homeless, our annual fundraiser dinner, dance team performances, and silent auction. This annual event will take place this year at the Stonegate Conference and Banquet Centre located in Hoffman Estates. Ticket purchase will include, entrance to silent auction & cocktail hour, a hearty dinner as well as wine service with dinner and amazing dance performances!
Revenue from the Winter Harvest event helps us fulfill our goal of helping our guests regain self sufficiency and maintain our nearly 73% successful exit shelter placement rate. Join us in breaking the cycle of homelessness in the Elgin area. Your support helps see that the people in crisis that have no safe space to stay are served and sheltered.
- Tickets are $90.00 per person starting on December 21, 2017
- Early Bird Rate: $85.00 per person if purchased by December 20, 2017
- ** Click Here To Purchase Early Bird Tickets NOW**
- Ticket purchase includes entry to event, appetizers, dinner, wine service during dinner, dance team competition and silent auction
- If you would like information as to how to purchase a table please contact Hannah Walters at 847-608-9744 x 102
2018 Winter Harvest Dance Teams
This year Winter Harvest introduces 6 teams of dancers who will dance for fun and fundraising for PADS! Each team are made up of volunteer dancers that are coached by a professional dance instructor. YOU can “vote” for your favorite team by making a financial contribution to PADS. Each dollar contributed is a “vote”.
2018 Dance Teams
Team 1 – Keely Nauman, Sabrina Peterson & Tiffany Snyder
Team 2 – Kaydee & Keith Garrett
Team 3 – Presence St. Joseph Hospital Group
Team 4 – Sandra Lahoz & Dr. Brad Epstein
Team 5 – Lina & Lu Garibay
Team 6 – MEOF Group
- Download our sponsorship form and look over the levels
- Send your questions to our Sponsorship Team by email
- Fill out sponsorship form, make out check to PADS of Elgin, and send to PADS of Elgin 1730 Berkley Street, Elgin , IL 60123 Attn: Hannah Walters
- Purchase your sponsorship online
- Once sponsorship is confirmed those levels with comp tickets will be contacted by PADS staff to confirm logo, attendees and dinner preferences.
Gold Level Sponsors: Hoffer Foundation, EFS Foundation
Bronze Level Sponsors: Heritage Crystal Clean, Porte Brown LLC., AT&T
Emerald Level Sponsors: Rieke Office Interiors, H & M Limo Service , Sure Staff Inc., Franks, Gerkin & McKenna P.C. Lawyers
Friends of PADS Sponsors: Elgiloy Specialty Metals, Ariano Hardy Ritt Nyuli Richmond Lytle & Goettel PC, Profile Foods, Lundstrom Insurance Agency, Proven Partners Manufacturing
I want to contribute to the silent auction
- Contact directly by emailing or calling Development Coordinator, Hannah Walters at 847.608.9744 x102.